The Rosetta Stone of Synth Tech!Got synth gear that can't talk to your other synth gear? Maybe you just need a good translator. Check out the Teenage Engineering Oplab musical experiment board. This cool little gadget is like the Rosetta Stone of all things synth, effortlessly translating between 5-pin MIDI, MIDI over USB, CV/Gate, and even old-school Sync24/DIN sync. In other words, you can use the Oplab to control your analog synth from your digital keyboard, or to play a virtual instrument with your analog synth, or to lock your antique TR-303 to your iPad, or... well, you get the idea. But that's not all - the Oplab goes way beyond merely translating signals, thanks to its unique digital breadboard I/O. Using this and a tiny bit of electronics savvy, you can create all sorts of triggers and sensors. The sky's the limit when you've gat a Teenage Engineering Oplab musical experiment board.
Teenage Engineering Oplab Musical Experiment Board Features at a Glance:
- A single piece of gear that connects all of your electronic music-making gadgets
- Converts between USB MIDI, traditional 5-pin MIDI, CV/Gate, and DIN sync
- Instantly expand the connectivity of any synthesizer, from modern to antique
- Selectable operation modes let you alter how the I/O interacts
- Digital I/O rail and Team Teenage sensors (not included) let you expand your options