The DMX Control You Need, Minus the Bulk!Get the full-scale DMX control your lighting show demands, without going broke or bulking up your rig. The Chauvet Obey 70 DMX controller fits in just about any 4U mixer rack and yet it provides you with the same level of functionality you'd expect from a full-sized lighting board. For starters, it gives you 14 full-throw, reversible faders you can use to control up to 12 intelligent lights and 384 channels of DMX.
With a total of 30 banks of eight instantly selectable scenes (that's a whopping 240 lighting scenes!) the Obey 70 hooks you up with more than enough complete setups to run a full theatrical production, let alone a DJ light show. Six chase effect buttons plus dedicated controls for Chauvet strobe lights and fog machines also provide you with excellent ways to spice up your show. And with onboard MIDI input, you can easily sync your entire light show up to your DAW, sequencer, or other MIDI gear via the Chauvet Obey 70 lighting controller.
Chauvet Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller Features at a Glance:
- A compact 3-pin DMX lighting controller than provides many full-scale lighting board functions
- 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy fixture programming
- Support for up to 12 intelligent lighting fixtures
- Provides up to 384 channels of DMX control
- Store 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Chauvet fog machine and strobe fixture control onboard
- Beat activation, tap-sync, and auto run provide extra show options
- Assignable pressure-sensitive X/Y joystick gives you a more intuitive grasp on lighting fixtures
- Grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels, and sequentially link chases
- MIDI compatibility lets you integrate your lighting rig with your DAW or sequencer
- 4U rackmountable chassis makes this an ideal lighting controller for mobile rigs