Count on Hosa to Have the Right Tools!Mix-down or transfer of digital recordings from one manufacturer's digital recorder to another's isn't always straightforward. Some digital work stations, sound cards or DAT recorders have S/PDIF optical outs, and some offer only AES/EBU inputs, or vice versa.
The ODL-312 by Hosa is a high quality, converter, allowing simultaneous transfer of two channels of digital audio in either format in both directions. the Hosa ODL-312 converts between AES/EBU (XLR) and S/PDIF (TOSlink fiber optic). With the Hosa ODL-312 you can make transfers without leaving the digital realm. The Hosa ODL-312 is an indispensable tool for the digital recordist!
Not compatible ADAT optical
Hosa ODL-312 Features:
- Simultaneous conversion in both directions.
- - Two channels of optical S/PDIF to AES/EBU.
- - Two channels AES/EBU to optical S/PDIF.
- Tracks remain in digital realm.
- AC adapter included.
- Transfers AES/EBU digital audio signals to S/PDIF optical and vice-versa.