Four Programmable Effects Loops for Your Guitar Rig!With 4 totally independent effects loops and 4 user settings to store and instantly recall any combination of active loops you like, the One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop gives you the flexible routing you need, without overcrowding your pedalboard. It's got two operation modes. Direct mode lets you toggle each of the four true-bypass loops individually, which is great for experimenting with combinations of pedals. When it's time to hit the stage, Program mode lets you instantly recall any four combinations of effects loops, making it easy to jump from setup to setup. Built-in 9V power distribution also helps keep your pedalboard uncluttered, and switchable input buffering gives you the flexibility to use as many pedals as you want.
One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop Guitar Pedal Effects Loop Controller Features at a Glance:
- A versatile guitar effects loop switcher you can use to set up intricate pedalboard configurations
- 4 x switchable effects loops give you a ton of options for setting up your pedalboard
- Direct mode lets you toggle individual loops via the individual footswitches
- 4 x user-programmable memory slots let you store and instantly recall any combination of effects loops live
- Switchable BJF buffered input circuit lets you pile on the pedals without worrying about loss of signal or headroom
- Tuner output provides you with a single-ended send for silent tuning