Super-cool SSL Core for Your Rig!
Also, the Nucleus's mic pres are fully loaded with 20dB pads, phantom power, phase reverse, hi-Z inputs, and highpass filter sections. They've even got balanced insert points, direct analog outputs, and 24-bit/96kHz Alpha-link converters! Send your audio out to your analog gear, hook up digitally via Toslink, or send it straight to your computer via USB 2.0. WOAH! Right??? That's a ton of useful functions right there.
And it gets better the Nucleus features both HUI and MCU control protocols over Ethernet plus MIDI over USB, so you can take control of pretty much any DAW out there. One DAW not enough? The Nucleus can handle up to three at once, jumping from one to the next with the push of a button. Need more useful gizmos and gadgets? The Nucleus's got 'em! How does a built-in 4-port USB 2.0 hub sound? The Nucleus even has an 1/8" input for your iPod or whatever, and an SD card slot for storing settings. And if that's not enough, SSL's even tossing in some pretty sweet plug-ins too: both the Duende Native Channel Strip and the Bus Comp plug-ins. It's what you've been dreaming of. Order your Solid State Logic Nucleus now!
Solid State Logic Nucleus Control Surface/Interface Features at a Glance:
- 16-fader motorized control surface with transport control and comprehensive Monitor control system
- 3 control layers let you switch parameters/banks and control up to 3 different DAWs at once
- HUI/MCU support (PC and Mac) via Ethernet
- 16 x 100mm touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 16 x touch-sensitive V-Pot encoders
- 16 x digital scribble strips
- Assignable soft keys with macro functionality
- 10-segment LED metering for each channel and output
- 2-in/2-out integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24-bit/96kHz Alpha-link-quality converters
- 2 x SuperAnalogue 9000K series microphone preamplifiers with 20dB pad, phantom power, phase reverse, hi-Z input, and a highpass filter
- 2 x 1/4" analog inserts for external processing
- Input/playback mix control for zero-latency monitoring
- 2 x 1/4" headphones inputs
- Monitor section with main and headphone level controls plus the option to select or sum between mix bus, external input (2 x XLR, 1 x stereo 1/8"), or sum mono (L or R input)
- Optical Toslink I/O
- Includes Duende Native Channel Strip and Bus Comp plug-ins
- SD card slot for profile storage
- Built-in 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Weight: 15.43 lbs.