A Delay from a Long-time FX Leader!TC Electronic knows a little bit about effects processing. After all, they've been an industry leader for years. Here's the Nova Repeater, a delay pedal that manages to be no-frill and feature packed at the same time. Confused? Keep reading! Perfect for plug-it-in-and-go guitarists, the Nova Repeater offers up six delay and and dual-delay types with hand-selected delay ranges that seamlessly fit most guitarists' playing. Of course, for the tweakier guitarists there are no shortage of control, including tap-tempo or the very cool audio-tapping feature. What's audio tapping, you might be saying? It's tap tempo for those of us who want to use our strum count-off to set our delay tempo.
But the magic doesn't stop there. Ask any group of guitarists about where to place effects in the signal path and you're bound to get several differing answers. The Nova Repeater lets you pick your poison, with inputs for both before-the-amp and in-the-FX-loop placement. This is truly a delay pedal with enough goodies to satisfy any guitarist, but the hands-off guitarist can use the Nova Repeater to its maximum too!
TC Electronic Nova Repeater Stereo Delay and Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Lean, mean, stereo delay pedal with chorus and vibrato modulation
- Features six essential delay types with sweet spot delay ranges
- Control tempo via a tap tempo switch or via innovative audio-tapping feature
- Two inputs: instrument or line-level for using in front of your amp or in a loop
- KillDry switch keeps your dry sound from coming through
- Can summon dramatic modulation effects for classic tape delay wow-and-flutter
- Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect ducking threshold on the fly