Huge Sound, Low-watts, ALL VOX!
Nothing beats the sound of a tube amp cranked right to the sweet spot. Unfortunately, nothing can make your ears bleed or your neighbors call the cops like the volume of a tube amp cranked right to the sweet spot. Vox knows this as well as you do. That's why they've put together this awesome low-watt, all-tube guitar amplifier head: the Vox Lil' Night Train Head. This sweet little 100% tube-driven amp is everything you've been dreaming of. In Bright mode, this baby's got all the sparkle and shine you'd expect from mid '60s British invasion rock. That's right, it's time to let your hair grow out... but not too much. Bright mode's also got the 2-band EQ on it, so you can go nuts with your tone. Thick mode's another beast altogether. It cuts out the EQ and supercharges the gain, giving you the thick breakup blues cats freak out about. That means you get the tone you want, even at non-ear-bleeding levels. SWEET! Right? It's time to pick up a Vox Lil' Night Train Head!Vox Lil' Night Train Head Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Power Output: 2 watts RMS into 16 ohm or 1.5 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, and Treble
- Modes: Bright (EQ + high-end boost) and Thick (no EQ + gain boost)
- Input: 1 x 1/4" guitar input
- Outputs: 1/4" speaker output (16/8 ohms) and headphone/line-level output
- Preamp tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power amp tube: 1 x 12AU7
- Dimensions: 8.74" x 4.61" x 4.61"
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Included items: power cable, high-performance VOX custom speaker cable, polish cloth