Want Big-time Fuzz Tones? This is Your Pedal!
When you're talking fuzz, you're talking Big Muff Pi Nano. The fine folks at electro-harmonix first created this rock monster almost 40 years ago, and its big, thick, rich fuzz and sustain just keeps reeling in generation after generation. This Nano version packs the same tonal tenacity as the original, just scaled down to a more pedalboard-friendly size. Whether you want a little extra somethin' somethin' for your lead guitar tones or want to make a massive fuzztone assault an integral part of your sound, you've found your home in the USA-made Big Muff Pi Nano. Tweak the volume, tone, and sustain to take your sound from classic to inexplicable.
Electro-harmonix Big Muff Pi Nano Distortion/Fuzz Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Wide-ranging distortion/fuzz effect for electric guitar or bass
- Tone control lets you sweep from warm, wooly rhythm tones to biting lead tone
- Sustain control enhances harmonic distortion as well as sustain
- Favored by players such as Jimi Hendrix, Santana, David Gilmour, and countless others
- A staple of rock music since the 1970s
|Electro-Harmonix Nano Big Muff Pi Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included