Goes Where No Shotgun Mic Has Gone Before!The Rode NTG-3 shotgun condenser microphone features uncompromising performance in even the toughest of conditions, at a totally friendly price! The NTG-3 is completely moisture-resistant, and its low handling noise and self-noise properties make it sweet for film and broadcast jobs in the field. This highly sensitive microphone offers "you are there" sound quality and ultra-reliable performance while rejecting RF interference successfully. A water-resistant aluminum storage cylinder, wind shield, pouch, and microphone clip are included with the Rode NTG-3.
Rode NTG-3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone at a Glance:
- Light weight, low-noise
- Made for any environment
- Perfect storage
Made for any environment
Using a technology known as RF-bias the Rode NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it ideal for recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue. Be it in a tropical rainforest, arid desert or sub-zero snowstorm, the NTG-3 can be relied on to faithfully record audio where old school condenser microphones would fail.
Light weight, low-noise
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines completely low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RODE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing more protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
Rode NTG-3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone Features:
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Completely low self-noise
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True condenser (external RF biased)
- High sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Water resistant aluminium storage cylinder, wind shield, zip pouch, and microphone clip included
- Requires +48V phantom power