Get Closer to Your Instruments with This Mic!The new Rode NT6 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that's specifically designed for difficult mounting jobs or discreet placement. The small capsule of the NT6 is connected to the main part of the microphone by a 3-meter Kevlar-reinforced cable. The NT6 runs on standard 48-volt phantom power. The microphone has a fixed cardioid pattern, a frequency range of 40Hz-20kHz and a max SPL figure of 135dB.
The new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small unobtrusive but intense microphone rig is required. It features a one-of-a-kind small capsule connected to the main body of the microphone by a three-meter cable, making it perfect for discrete instrument miking, especially in tight spaces. The NT6's microphone body, which houses the preamplifier and XLR connector, also features -10dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter switches, so you can adjust these settings without disturbing the position of the capsule. The NT6 is supplied with all the necessary mounting hardware, a windshield and a zip-up pouch.
RODE NT6 Small Condenser Microphone Features:
- Low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- 2-position variable high-pass filter: flat and 80 Hz
- 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full frequency response
- Full 2-year guarantee
- Surface mount technology
- 2-position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB
- Supplied complete with 2-axis swivel mount, M5 clip, WS5 (black) wind shield and soft pouch