Cut Out That Awful Noise!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Cut the noise out of your audio with the McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in. It doesn't matter how it got there - the NF575 Noise Filter uses a total of seven filters to accurately target and eliminate noise, without affecting the audio you want to keep. Flexible highpass and lowpass filters let you cut out as much low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss as you need to. Five notch filters let you get to those hard-to-isolate noises with surgical precision. And it's sonically transparent, so your freshly cleaned audio will sound exactly like it should - clear and noise free, thanks to the McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in.
McDSP NF575 Noise Filter Native Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Noise reduction plug-in with seven highly-adjustable filters
- Sonically transparent operation - filters noise without affecting your music
- Lowpass and highpass filters have adjustable slopes from 6dB/Octave to 36dB/Octave
- Notch filter bands can be linked for faster elimination of harmonically-related noises
- Mono and Stereo components included
- Mac/PC: Native, RTAS, AU