A Better Way to Play with Delay!When it comes to digital delay, no one beats TC Electronic... except, that is, TC Electronic. For example, remember when they brought the sound of their original 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay processor to the live stage with their stompbox-formatted ND-1 Nova Delay. Now that same stompbox sounds even better, thanks to TC Electronic's iB input buffer mod. Check it out: the TC Electronic iB Modified ND-1Nova Delay. You're going to love the sound of this effects box.
In addition to two tough foot switches, three modulation types, five handy parameter knobs, and six killer delay types - all loaded in one little floor-ready box, the iB Modified ND-1 Nova Delay comes loaded with seriously upgraded hardware. A high-headroom input buffer not only keeps clipping at bay, but it also sweetens up your sound, big time. You'll love the added warmth this input circuit adds to your sound.
In addition to that, the iB Modified ND-1 Nova Delay gives you the same huge selection of effects. It lets you pick from delay line, dynamic delay, reverse delay, ping-pong delay, pan delay, and slap-back delay with either the warmth of tape or the clarity of digital. And even cooler still, you can hit the Audio Tapping function and play, and the ND-1 Nova Delay will figure out the tempo. Demand the best from your delay - get your iB Modified TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay from GearNuts.com!
TC Electronic iB Modified ND-1 Nova Delay Stereo Delay Pedal Features at a Glance:
- A modified version of the original ND-1 Nova Delay stereo delay pedal that gives you even sweeter sound
Input buffer (iB) modification provides you with ultra-high headroom and warm frequency response
- High-quality TC Electronic digital delay processing in a compact pedal design provides you with 6 delay types
- Stereo operation lets you add depth and dimension to your live sound
- Two sturdy footswitches make selecting settings a breeze
- Audio Tapping function instantly locks to the tempo of the music that you're playing
- Five shaping and mixing knobs allow you to tweak your effects to perfection and store them for live use
- 12V DC negative pin power supply included