Lights, Computer, ACTION!You've got lights, you've got music, you've got energy, and you've got mojo - now all you need is a darn good DMX-512 control system to make your show the best it can be. Check this out: ADJ's myDMX 2.0 software DMX control environment. Seriously, this system is one of the simplest, most comprehensive, and most flexible DMX control systems out there. It comes with a great little DMX output box, ADJ's myDMX 2.0 software (Mac and PC), and a suite of other very useful PC software.
ADJ's myDMX 2.0 software is super easy to wrap your head around. The basic layout is like that of a standard hardware lighting controller, but one with a fader for every DMX channel you need. And just like with a hardware controller, you build your light show from individual scenes arranged step by step. So, it's pretty easy to create a basic show from scratch, without diving into all of myDMX 2.0's bells and whistles. Once you do take the plunge, you'll find all sorts of goodies waiting, from a massive library of recognized effects to a powerhouse drag-and-drop effects generator that makes creating new shows a snap. No matter if you've got road cases full of intelligent lights or are building your lighting rig up from a handful of LED par cans, you're going to have a blast performing with ADJ's myDMX 2.0!
ADJ MyDMX 2.0 DMX Interface/Control Software System Features:
- Powerful system for controlling DMX-512 equipped lighting fixtures and other DMX-controllable effects
- Simple, comprehensive, and easy-to-use controls let you create impressive light shows from even minimal lighting setups
- Step/scene-based programming and virtual fader-style layout provide familiar ground for anyone used to using a traditional hardware DMX controller
- Extensive fixture profile library makes setting up your lighting rig easy
- MIDI triggering adds tight integration with musical performances from live rock to complex DJ setups
- Drag-and-drop effects generator lets you create complex-looking light shows with relatively little effort
- Both the myDMX 2.0 hardware and software are fully Mac and PC compatible
- Scan Library SSL2 profile editor software lets you customize the way myDMX 2.0 interacts with your fixtures
- EasyView real-time 3D visualizer software lets you get an "in-the-box" preview of what your light show will look like.
- Hardware Configuration Tools USB-DMX interface management software provides advanced integration with the rest of your system
- Easy Remote iOS/Android app lets you take remote control of you myDMX 2.0 rig