Tiny Amp with Tons of Modeling PowerThe Fender Mustang I V.2 guitar amp is an absolutely wonderful amp for... well... most of us, really. The thing is, most guitar players have an amp they rock out to. If you're looking for an amp you can use in your next arena tour, this is not it. But if you're like most of us, you really do need an amp you can play at a reasonable level and still get a good tone out of - and that's just one of the things the Fender Mustang I V.2 guitar amp is good for.
Sure you can load up a stack tone and really crank it... even this 20-watt, 8" speaker-equipped combo can get pretty loud. But what makes the Mustang I so cool is that it's got 18 solid amp models and over 30 effects to play with, and you can always load up more. They all sound pretty good too, even at chilling-out-and-not-waking-the-baby levels. Even cooler, it's the perfect amp for laying down ideas in your favorite recording software. Just hook your Mustang I V.2 guitar amp into your computer via USB, and you're good to go. You even get Fender's FUSE software to get your started. So if you're looking for a great little amp that's just... well... FUN, then pick up a Fender Mustang I V.2.
Fender Mustang Mustang I V.2 Modeling Amplifier Features:
- 20-watt Combo amp with a single 8" speaker
- 18 amp models, 37 effects, 24 onboard factory and user presets
- Low-noise power amp platform
- Headphone output; auxiliary input
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- USB connectivity for high-quality low-latency audio output/computer connectivity
- Fender FUSE software included as a free download
- Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition included