A Great Way to Learn!Music Ace Maestro combines all 48 lessons from Music Ace and Music Ace 2 with Maestro Manager a suite of educator-focused student assessment and curriculum management tools. Maestro Manager enables educators to assign clef instruction (treble and bass, treble only, bass only or alto only), rhythmic stringency (relaxed or strict), game difficulty (novice or advanced), and the appearance of the notes and instruments (with or without faces) on a group or individual basis.
Music Ace Maestro at a Glance:
- Tracking Progress
- Music Doodle Pad
Each lesson contains an exciting multi-level game to sharpen music skills and improve retention of important lesson concepts. Colorful animated 3-D graphics, digitized sound effects, bonus points and high scores provide fun, interactive entertainment. Users can select novice or cutting-edge difficulty settings.
Music Doodle Pad
This one-of-a-kind feature allows individuals to easily compose their own music using a wide range of instrument sounds. These creative compositions can be saved and played back for others, showcasing the knowledge and skills acquired from the lessons and games. Users can also listen to and modify popular music selections from the Jukebox section of the Music Doodle Pad.
Special feature tracks an individual's progress through lessons and games. A "completion count" rocks the number of times the user has gone through each section of a lesson and "games progress" rocks high scores.
Music Ace Maestro Features:
- Available in educator version only
- Includes all 48 Music Ace and Music Ace 2 lessons sequenced in a recommended pedagogical order
- Maestro Manager, a suite of educator-oriented tools that can be used to:
- Make, Manage, And Customize The Instructional Lesson Sequence
- Import Assessment Data From Earlier Music Ace Or Music Ace 2 Installation
- Centralize Management Of Student And Group Instructions Options
- Export Assessment Data In Classic Format
- Archive Student And Group Assessment Data
- Newly revised Educator's Guide
- Ideal for educators desiring the flexibility to make customized lesson content and ordering
- Enhanced student progress data management
- Ideal for beginning and intermediate music students, young or old-any instrument
- Accelerates learning music fundamentals-develops and reinforces essential aspects of learning music
- Exceptional value-affordable combination of lessons, games and a composition feature
- Excellent motivational tool-excites students about learning music
- Users develop genuine musical skills, not just an introduction to music
- Entertaining, highly interactive, really simple to use-point and click navigation with the mouse
Topics covered are:
- The Staff
- Ear Training
- Pitch Recognition