Become Literate in Music Theory!Like a language, music can be "spoken," or played by ear. But, you need to understand how it's put together and be able to read and write it to truly communicate. That's what makes Groove3's Music Theory Explained instructional DVD such an incredible learning resource. Renowned instructor Eli Krantzberg walks you through notation, scales, time signatures, chord composition, and much more throughout 30 easy-to-follow tutorials. You could go to an expensive music school and pay through the nose - or get the same information here for a tiny fraction of the cost. Plus, you can access this info anytime you want. Whether you're a beginning student or a seasoned performer, you'll get invaluable tools for your musical journey from this DVD.
Music Theory Explained Instructional DVD Features at a Glance:
- 30 tutorials, over 4 hours total runtime
- For beginner to intermediate musicians, producers and writers
- Tutorials written by master musical instructor Eli Krantzberg
- Easy-to-use video control interface for Mac and PC
- Viewing options: online, download, disc, mobile device streaming