Nylon-string Guitar for the 21st Century!Gone are the days when you had to sit down and play to a hushed room to make the nuances of your nylon-string guitar heard and appreciated. Thanks to Godin's awesome MultiAc Nylon SA nylon-string guitar, you can plug in, turn up, and blow the crowd away - without sacrificing any of those sonic details you love. This solid spruce-topped thinline doesn't stop there, though. Nope. Godin equipped the MultiAc Nylon SA with onboard synth pickups under individual strings (plus a dedicated 13-pin output), so you can plug this beauty into your guitar synth and pull a jaw-dropping array of sounds out of it.
Solid spruce top. Mahogany body. Super-comfy mahogany neck. Ebony fingerboard. This is deluxe tonewood territory, friend. The MultiAc Nylon SA plays amazingly well, and the fine folks at Godin made it stage ready. The thinline design and chambered mahogany body give you great nylon-string feel and acoustic resonance, without pesky feedback. The handy controls are right where you need them. If you love the sound of a nylon-string guitar, then it's time you plugged the Godin MultiAc Nylon SA nylon-string guitar in!
Godin MultiAc Nylon SA Left-handed Nylon-string Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Well-appointed, left-handed nylon-string guitar with 1/4" instrument output and 13-pin synth
- Color: Natural
- Left-handed model
- Chambered mahogany body for rich tone and light weight
- Mahogany neck helps enhance sustain
- Ebony fretboard with 16" radius plays fast and smooth
- Onboard electronics with tone and volume controls, 1/4" instrument output, and 13-pin synth output
- Hard case included