Made to Mix and Ready to Record!It's always a good thing when a piece of gear can serve double-duty, especially if neither of these is as a paperweight or a doorstop. That's what's so cool about the Alesis MultiMix 4 USB. The incredibly versatile and gig-ready Alesis MultiMix 4 USB has all of the basic features of a rock-solid 4-channel mixer and high-quality stereo recording interface. Plus, Alesis designed the affordable MultiMix 4 USB to be tiny and lightweight so it won't take up much space on your desk or in your gig bag!
The MultiMix 4 USB gives you two channels with phantom power-equipped XLR preamps for mics, 1/4" jacks for line-level and instrument-level sources, a 2-band EQ, and a switchable highpass filter. You also get a dedicated line-level channel (channels 3 and 4) for stereo gear, so it's perfect for solo shows or presentations. And if that doesn't rock your socks off, it also sends a CD-quality stereo mix over USB, so you can use the Alesis MultiMix 4 USB to record straight to your computer.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Mixer/Recording Interface Features at a Glance:
- 4-channel Desktop Mixer and 16-bit/44.1kHz USB audio interface
- 4 1/4" Line Inputs (1 switchable to instrument level)
- 2 XLR Inputs with selectable 48V phantom power
- Switchable highpass filter at 75Hz on channels one and two
- High- and low-shelving equalizer on channels one and two
- 2-channel 5-stage multicolor LED meter for 2 main 1/4" output levels
- 1/4" headphone output with independent level control