A Mini Mixer with Mighty Features
With mixing, USB recording, and onboard effects all rolled into one, the Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX compact tabletop mixer. This handy 4-channel little mixer's the perfect size for a bedroom studio or a music lap. With a MultiMix 4 USB FX, you can plug in and play, and when you're ready to record, so is your interface. Two XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, a stereo line input, and a DI let you plug it just about an sound source, plus there's a 2-band EQ and effects send on each channel. Speaking of effects, you get 16 to choose from with the MultiMix 4 USB FX. A USB port makes recording and monitoring from your Mac or PC virtually automatic. The MultiMix 4 USB FX is totally class compliant, so all you have to do is connect it to your computer via USB and you're good to go. Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 2 XLR inputs include universally switchable +48V phantom power
- 2-band EQs on all 4 channels let your tune your highs and your lows
- Class-compliant USB connection lets you record and play back stereo audio
- 6 x 1/4" inputs accommodate line-level sources plus one instrument input
- 16 built-in DSP effect onboard with separate send available on each channel
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Includes Cubase LE software
|Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX Specs:
|Inputs - Mic Preamps
||2 x XLR
|Inputs - Line
||4 x 1/4"
|Outputs - Main
||2 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x USB