Great Mixer, with USB and Effects!The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 small tabletop mixer sports low-noise analog electronics, 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects, and rock-solid construction. USB 2.0 technology offers for high-bandwidth recording of multiple 24-bit/44.1-96kHz audio channels from the mixer to your computer (PC/Windows or Mac OS X). The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 features high-gain mic/line preamps, 48-volt phantom power, auxiliary sends/returns, and an built-in effects engine encompassing reverb, delay, chorus, and flanging. Each channel provides 3-band EQ with high/low shelving and mid/band pass/reject on the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0.
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 Small Tabletop Mixer at a Glance:
- Digital effects, 3-band EQ
- USB connectablility, digital clarity
- Plenty of analog I/O
USB connectablility, digital clarity
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer features 24-bit/44.1-96kHz operation with high-end D/A an A/D conversion, providing an amazingly premium signal path. Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows, this small mixer uses USB 2.0 technology to out a high-bandwith signal to your computer.
Digital effects, feature-packed EQ
100 studio-grade, 28-bit digital effects give the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer some intense signal-processing power. This tabletop unit also features 3-band EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject on each channel - plus selectable 75Hz high-pass filters - for some serious tone-tweaking ability.
Plenty of analog I/O
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 is loaded with awesome analog mixer features, such as 16 direct ins for recording, two ins for monitoring, and high-gain, phantom-powered mic/line ins, aux send, stereo aux return, separate balanced main and monitor outs, and a headphone out. Smooth 60mm faders provide accurate, comfy control.
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 Mixer Features:
- 18 direct ins for recording
- Two return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, two stereo balanced 1/4"
- Selectable 75Hz highpass filters
- 100 28-bit built-in preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- 24-bit/44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Line ins, aux send (to built-in or external effects), stereo aux return
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included