World-class Creative and Performance Instrument!If you're serious about turning your inspiration into music, then you need to go pro. Here's just the tool to make it happen: Yamaha's MOTIF XF8! You get tons of jaw-dropping sounds, awesome keyboard feel, supreme sampling/sequencing capabilities, and the kind of production environment that lets you go all the way from inspiration to polished results. You'll love the way this 88-key workstation is laid out; the folks at Yamaha know their stuff! You get ultra-cool effects, a big honkin' full-color display, a smokin' user interface (that you can customize), and even included DAW software!
What's under the MOTIF XF8's hood? Way more than you'd expect! Yamaha packed this workstation with their Xpanded Articulation Synth engine (and, believe us, it's even more impressive than it sounds), which has 741MB of WAVE ROM... that's double the last MOTIF!! You can pull up all the instruments you need to assemble absolutely amazing productions, plus, you can take advantage of the MOTIF XF8's sampling capability to expand your sonic universe even further. Want to apply effects? They're right here - and they second to none.
Interfacing all this good stuff with your computer couldn't be easier... or more flexible. The MOTIF XF8 has all the connection options you need, including USB, Ethernet, and optional FireWire. Yamaha even built in DAW control, so you can put all those handy hardware surfaces to work on the included (that's right; included) Cubase AI production software. You can't beat that!
Yamaha MOTIF XF8 88-key Workstation Features at a Glance:
- 88-key workstation with balanced hammer effect keyboard
- AWM2 Tone Generator with Expanded Articulation
- 128-note polyphony
- 741MB Wave ROM, 3,977 waveforms
- 1,024 normal voices, 64 drum kits
- 128 normal GM voices, one drum kit
- 128 presets by four banks and 32 drum kit presets
- 18 filter types
- Scores of effects
- Built-in sampling support and 128M SDRAM
- 16-track, approximately 130,000-note sequencer
- 5-scene memory per song
- USB host and device connections
- Ethernet computer connection
- L/R output, L/R assignable output, digital output
- Standard 1/4" headphones jack
- MIDI I/O/T
- Slot for optional FW16E card