It Just Doesn't Get Funkier than This!Looking for a totally different kind of effect? Want to turn your guitar into a synth, without slapping on a hex pickup? Ready to get super creative? The Pigtronix Mothership is your ticket to tweaky tone bliss! The Pigtronix Mothership combines both a VCO synth pedal and a sophisticated ring modulator with an ultra-tight pitch-tracking circuit. The result is an analog synth pedal you can dial in to create a world of awesome tones that follows notes you play perfectly.
Even cooler, the Pigtronix Mothership gives you a chest-pounding sub octave with a dedicated output. You also get a smooth portamento that you can control with any standard expression pedal, letting you pull off impressive multi-octave glissandos and dive-bomb whammy effects. On top of that, the Pigtronix Mothership's controls let you change the way its sections work with on another, giving you incredible control over its sound. You've got to get your hands on this awesome pedal. Order your Pigtronix Mothership from GearNuts today!
Pigtronix Mothership Synth/Ring Modulator Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Triangle of square wave VCO (voltage controlled oscillator)
- Fast and accurate pitch tracking for both the VCO and the ring modulator
- Variable portamento
- Pigtronix's F.A.T. Sub Octave
- Analog whammy with input for a standard TRS/20k expression pedal
- External gate
- Individual voice levels and master volume
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- True bypass
- Pigtronix 40V DC Power Supply Included