The One Mopho You Want on Your Side!
So what's the deal here? The main story is this... you've got MAJOR, CLASSIC synth tones inside one box. One box that can easily fit on your desktop, can easily fit in your backpack, and can easily fit into your budget. Gotta love that combo. Two oscillators, a Curtis lowpass filter (switchable 2-pole or 4-pole), analog VCAs, and sub-octave generators do the work here. And there's even a sweet external audio input with feedback for you to have fun with. Long story short, the Mopho is sort of like the classic Prophet. Only it's totally affordable and ready for you to jam out with and impress your friends. This is one Mopho you want on your side.
Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Features at a Glance:
- 100% analog signal path
- Two oscillators
- One classic Curtis lowpass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole)
- Analog VCAs
- Three envelope generators (ADSR plus delay)
- Two sub-octave generators (one octave down and two octaves down)
- External audio input with feedback
- Gated, 16 x 4 step sequencer (one sequence per program)
- Fully programmable from front panel (also includes "lite" version of software editor for Mac OS and Windows)
- Four assignable performance controls per program
- 384 programs
- I/O: MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru, Audio In, Left and Right Audio Out, Headphone Out
- 7.5" L x 5" W x 1.4" H
- 1.5 lb.