Serious Monitoring? Get This!
It takes a studio owner/operator to know what other studio owners and engineers need from their gear. As former world-class studio owners and makers of custom mastering gear, Dangerous Music builds no-compromise, problem-solving gear. Recreating a console's master section, the Dangerous Monitor ST is a stereo (upgradeable to 5.1) remote-controllable in source and speaker switcher, cue/talkback rig, and headphone amp all in 1U package. It features a stepped analog volume attenuator, four in sources, three speaker outs, and programmable I/O. With Monitor ST you can set up a sweet headphone mix while the talkback system, with dual control and dedicated slate output, lets you give the producer his own talkback button! Best of all, the Monitor ST lets you control your entire rig right from the sweet spot.Dangerous Music Dangerous Monitor ST Features:
- Selectable subwoofer filtering
- Easily mute and solo speakers in any combination
- Adjust for and store level offsets for different source devices
- Fine-tune and store offsets to achieve equal apparent loudness on all your control room speakers- SR unit has continually variable level trims for L-R rear, center and LFE.
- Programmable In gain offsets
- SR unit has selected source output
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu or -10dBV
- Send source signals to meters or any other external device
- In level compensation for -10dBV and +4dBu sources
- Analog stepped-attenuator volume control
- Go with and store which sets of speakers you want to use with your sub
- Headroom: +25dBu to main outs
- Assignable subwoofer output
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, subject to inspection.
- Programmable subwoofer level offset
- Crosstalk Rejection: >96dB
- Gain Tracking Accuracy: better than 0.05dB for 6 channels
- Switch between your DAW outs, DVD player, CD player, tape machines, etc.
- Adjust and store subwoofer levels, easily alternate between sub function and LFE function
- Instantly adjust and store gain compensation for consumer devices
- Built-in cue power amp
- Switch between up to 3 sets of monitors
- Frequency Response: 1Hz-100kHz -0.1dB
- IMD: 0.003%
- Crossover: -3dB @ 57Hz 18dB/octave modified Butterworth/Chebyshev
- Input 4 has continuously variable level offset
- THD+N: 0.002%
- Comprehensive speaker Mute and Solo
- 4 in sources
- Headphone amp: 0.002% THD+N
- 3 speaker outputs
- Programmable out level offsets
- Talkback system with dual control and dedicated slate output
- Compensate for commercial CD levels and hit the stage true A/B comparisons without compromising sound quality.
- Give the producer his own talkback button! Easily slate tracks, or send the slate output to a powered speaker for open-air talkback
- No level control IC's used - pristine, accurate and repeatable.
- Flexible stereo cue system with main and auxiliary inputs
- Select and store subwoofer filter options for each set of speakers. Switch between full bandwidth for surround mixing and bottom octave only for stereo work.
- Make your performers happy with a amazing headphone mix or use the aux input as a Beep channel to monitor computer alert tones or click tracks on the main speakers.
- 40 watts of clean power for your headphones
|Dangerous Music Monitor ST Specs:
|Number of Input Channels
|Number of Output Channels
||2 x XLR, 1 x DB-25
||2 x XLR, 1 x DB-25
||No Digital Inputs
||No Digital Outputs
||1 x 1/4"