GORGEOUS Digital Upright with Piano Feel and Sound!Classy looks, classy sound... that's what the Yamaha MODUS F01 is all about. This sophisticated digital upright looks awesome in any home, club, and venue. It's got a stunning look, definitely. And under the hood, the Yamaha MODUS F01 is 100% cutting-edge. You can connect a USB flash memory stick that's loaded up with your favorite songs in MIDI format... and have your MODUS F01 play them back sequentially or in random order. That feature's perfect for the store, hotel lobby, casino, etc. - or any of you having a party and wanting classy entertainment that's always on time.
So, how is the MODUS F01 able to sound so good? Well, Yamaha went ahead and recorded a full concert grand piano, in painstaking AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling detail. They even captured Stereo Sustain and Key-Off samples to reproduce every nuance of a piano's string resonance and the sound of the dampers touching the keys as each key is released. It's an incredible combination! And when players get their hands on the MODUS F01, they'll notice. You may even trick a few. The white keys on the keyboard are made of real wood, so you can really connect with the instrument. It feels and plays like the real thing! Better yet, though, you can adjust the touch sensitivity to make the MODUS F01 respond to your playing style.
If you're picking out a digital piano and you want a combination of gorgeous looks, gorgeous sound, and an organic (truly acoustic-like!) playing experience, the Yamaha MODUS F01 deserves your attention. It's an absolute stunner.
Yamaha MODUS F01 Digital Upright Piano Features at a Glance:
- Color: Polished Ebony
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Natural Wood (NW) Keyboard with real wood white keys
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Tone Generation: 3-level AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Sustain Samples: Yes
- Key-Off Samples: Yes
- Voices: 10 x 2 variations
- Grand Piano 1, Grand Piano 2, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Harpsichord, Organ 1, Organ 2, Strings, Vibraphone/Guitar, Bass
- Polyphony (Max): 64
- Selection: Dual, Split
- Effect: Reverb
- Overall Controls: Transpose, Tuning, Metronome
- Recording/Playback: Yes (1 user song)
- Pedal: Damper (half pedal applied), Sostenuto, Soft
- Voice Demo Songs: 10
- Piano Preset Songs: 50 (Classic and Jazz)
- Connectivity: Phones x 2, Aux Out (L/L +R, R), Aux In (L/L +R, R), MIDI (In, Out), USB to Device
- Amplifiers: 40W x 2
- Speakers: 6.3" x 2, 0.8" x 2
- Dimensions: 56-3/16" W x 15-3/4" D x 39-3/16" H
- Weight: 167 lbs., 9 oz.