Seriously Extended, Seriously AccurateWhether we like to believe it or not, monitors can either make or break your recording. Stack the deck against a bad mix with the Pelonis Model 4288 monitors. Part of a line of highly regarded critical listening monitors, Model 4288 is an active, bi-amped system powered externally by four 100-watt amplifiers with 96K DSP housed in a single rackmount unit. You get stunningly extended lows and highs, liquid mids, and rock solid imaging. A 5-band parametric EQ lets you tweek the output to your surroundings. Be sure to check out the Pelonis Model 4288 before your next session.
Pelonis Model 4288 Studio Monitoring System Features at a Glance:
- Amazingly accurate nearfield monitors that sound huge!
- Tight, extended bass to 27Hz
- Silky, accurate highs to 35kHz
- 4" two-way Dual Concentric speakers
- 8" woofer
- External 1U rackmount electronics
- Phase-coherent design
- Exceptional time domain accuracy