Sweet Mixer for Your Important Gigs!This mixer gets AMAZING reviews. It's considered one of the best "bang for your buck" mixers on the planet, and no doubt why. Sounds PHENOMENAL. Built to LAST by the Allen & Heath mixer wizards (pun intended) ... yes, the MixWizard3 16:2 is a solid investment for any venue needing a board of this size. You won't believe the clarity of the 16 preamps built into this one. And the EQ? Absolutely beautiful. If you've been hunting for that "live sound sound" and have felt disappointed by the last mixers you've tried, you've got to get your hands on the Allen & Heath MixWizard 3.
And while we could frame the MixWizard 3 as your all-around DREAM analog board, we've got to tell you about the built-in effects. Inside, you'll have all the processing you need to get a fantastic live sound... no need to haul around a huge rack of gear. The 32 effects programs (fantastic reverbs, delays, and more) can be controlled and edited via external MIDI. Flexible routing makes it easy to set them up the way you like, and you can even mute the effects using a footswitch.
All in all, with classic mixer "must-haves," plus a healthy set of modern features and an unbelievable price point, the Allen & Heath MixWizard 3 is the perfect board for all of you in need of a small-/mid-format "does it all" piece of gear. Well done, Allen & Heath, well done.
Allen & Heath MixWizard 3 16-channel Mixer with Effects Features at a Glance:
- 16-channel mixer with 32 effects programs
- 16 XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs with metering
- Performance improvements with new mic preamp design and more responsive EQ
- Extended PA possibilities with control of aux fed subs on new mono output fader
- Channel phantom power switches and signal indicators added
- User friendly options on aux sends and direct outputs
- XLR lamp socket and new Syslink options
- Slimmer build
- Pluggable jumper links
- Easy service construction
- New meter molding design
- Extra feet on connector pod
- Universal rack or desk mount
- Dual stereo channel routing modes
- New side trims for style and portability
- Separate internal power supply module
- Dual redundant power supply connector added
- Balanced channel XLR normals through TRS for mic or line level XLR
- Pre-EQ aux option added for pre-insert, post-mute
- New surface-mount technology