MIXDECK QUAD: Everything You Need in a Pro DJ MixerYou've got to get them moving on the dance floor - that's Job 1 for a pro DJ, and you need the right tools. The Numark MIXDECK QUAD is a complete DJ system with an onboard 4-channel mixer that gives you absolute control over any event. Cue and layer, build up exciting performances - MIXDECK QUAD lets you take your creativity to the max.
Based on Numark's popular MIXDECK controller, MIXDECK QUAD shifts it into overdrive with core MIDI support for Apple's iPad - opening you up to a world of Apps such as Algoriddum's DJAY. There's also a high-performance 4-channel digital/analog MIDI mixer, letting you control both your iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources. MIXDECK QUAD comes with Serato DJ Intro 1.0.6 software, so you're spinning digitally from the second you connect to your computer. But you can play from virtually any type of media with MIXDECK QUAD, including CDs, MP3, CDs, USB Flash drives, and of course, your iPad.
Never miss a beat with Tap Tempo and BPM analysis in your corner. Take control over your favorite MIDI software (no timecode necessary) with a single USB connection. Spice up your performances with MIXDECK QUAD's totally tweakable integrated beat-synced DSP effects. Apply chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser to whatever's spinning on whichever deck. Control the wet-dry mix with a handy dedicated fader.
MIXDECK QUAD is loaded for bear with a powerful set of beat and pitch tools to help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Spin a track and MIXDECK QUAD automatically determines the tempo and displays the BPM onscreen. How cool is that? If you's rather do it yourself, there's also a Tap Tempo button for manual BPM entry. An onboard pitch fader lets you adjust BPM by plus/minus 6, 12, 25, and 100%. You can also hit Key Lock for any of those ranges, freezing the pitch of the track while you independently trim BPM. Even cooler. Additionally, a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track allow for quick tweaks.
A full-bore 4-channel mixer is built right in, with each input channel having a gain control and three-band EQ/rotary kill. The mixer channels deal with any audio you throw at it, from the onboard players, from your Mac or PC - or from external sources such as turntables and MP3s. Two sets of stereo switchable phono/line inputs handle spare external sources. You can set Switchable Slope and Reverse on MIXDECK QUAD's replacable crossfader, letting you customize its performance to suit your preferences.
MIXDECK QUAD puts an arsenal of remixing tools at your disposal. Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible Hot Cues will inspire on-the-fly creativity. Numark's cool Bleep/Reverse lets you keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track. Smooth slot-loading drives with big, touch-sensitive platters that light up at the touch of your fingers let you know your performance is on. And a 1/4-inch mic input (with dedicated gain and EQ) let you work the room and keep things rockin'. MIXDECK QUAD's cueing section lets you plan your next moves with dual 1/8 and 1/4 inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and a mini-crossfader. Two large, backlit displays keep you informed at all times.
A flexible output section offers balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo main outs, along with Booth and Record RCA outputs so you can route your mix to different locations or systems - and record to your iPod. A direct stereo output from each deck is included for use with timecode control interfaces (including Serato Scratch LIVE software) or external effects processors.
In one rugged unit, MIXDECK QUAD gives you freedom to perform, mix, remix, and record with virtually any popular music media. DJ from nearly any source - with flexibility to expand your rig whenever you need to. You can do all this with the Numark MIXDECK QUAD. It's everything you need in a professional DJ mixer.
Numark MIXDECK QUAD DJ system with 4-channel mixer Features at a Glance:
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and iPad core MIDI and audio support
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- iPad support by Algoriddum DJAY
- Serato DJ Intro 1.0.6 software is included
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPad, computers, and external inputs
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- USB MIDI/AUDIO computer interface for software control and audio streaming
- Inputs: Two Mic (XLR and 1/4"), Four Aux (RCA stereo pairs), iPad Connector, Computer (USB, stereo)
- Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8" & 1/4")
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters
- Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
- CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces
- Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- BPM Slider: plus/minus 6, 12, 25, and 100% (or bend with pitch buttons)
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation