Bundled Savings!You need an iLok to use this. This is a specially priced bundle that puts a handful of excellent plug-ins in your hands at a great price. Read below for details!
The TSAR-1R reverb by Softube combines the classy sounds of modern reverb styles with the musicality of vintage old-school reverb units, to give you a phenomenally detailed and versatile engine that adds depth and space to any sound source. TSAR-1R stands for True Stereo Algorithm Reverb, the secret behind this plug-in's magnificently wide spacial effect. A simple, streamlined user-friendly interface makes the TSAR-1R extremely versatile and give it a familiar feel.
Can less really be more when it comes to EQ? Yes, it can! And Softube's Passive-Active Pack plug-in bundle is living proof. You might wonder how a trio of 3-band EQs can give you the results you need, but they work great. Plus, you're not bogged down with details, so you improve your workflow as you improve the sound of your mixes. So, what's in here? You get the classic open-sounding Passive Equalizer; the focused, tight Active Equalizer; and the Focusing Equalizer, which gives you incredibly musical performance and a very impressive Saturation control knob. Once you get the opportunity to use these plug-ins, you'll swear by them!
Softube's FET Compressor faithfully mimics one of the most famous American solid state compressors of all time. Unlike many "modeled" compressors that simply seek to recreate an algorighm that resembles the sound of the original, FET Compressor models the unit in its entirety - from the input and output stage to the different transistors and everything in between. This plug-in has everything made original did, including the legendary All Buttons In mode. Classic compression in a plug-in - that's the FET Compressor.
Softube Mix Collection Plug-in Bundle Features at a Glance:
- TSAR-1R - Reverb The world-class TSAR reverb coupled with an easy, fast, intuitive interface.
- Active Equalizer - Classic 70s fully-parametric design.
- Passive Equalizer - A wide, clear, and open sound courtesy of a famous design from the 60s.
- Focusing Equalizer - Unique design that combines the Passive and Active equalizers along with a gentle saturation/compression control.
- FET Compressor - A fresh spin on one of the most famous compressors of all time, updated with parallel compression, detector filters, look-ahead function, and external sidechain.