Your New Monitoring System!The Hear Technologies Mix Back is an value-packed 16-in monitor mixer with 12 mono and two stereo outs for live or studio cue use. The 11-rackspace unit can be cascaded for more ins. An optional talkback remote instantly connects the engineer with any (or all) of the musicians.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer at a Glance:
- Master section with effects returns, aux return with level control, and talkback mc preamp
- 16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
- Excellent mic/line ins with inserts, high-pass filter and 4-band EQ
16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
It's simple to configure the perfect monitor mix setup with the Hear Technologies Mix Back. Assign any of the 16 ins to one of 12 mono outs and two stereo mix outs to route signal to individual monitor stations. In addition, the Mix Back includes two ADAT optical outs for digital connections, plus two HearBus outs for connection to other Hear Technologies gear.
First-class mic/line inputs with inserts, high-pass filter and 4-band EQ
The Mix Back's in section features 16 excellent mic/line inputs (with passive splitters). Each input features a channel insert, a signal/clip LED, a 100Hz high-pass filter, and an independent gain control. In addition, the Mix Back input channels each have 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and boost/cut on the mid bands.
The Mix Back master section offers two stereo and 12 mono Tip-ring-sleeve outputs with switch-selectable meter/headphone monitoring. Two stereo Tip-ring-sleeve balanced effect returns are augmented by switch-assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters. A stereo aux return with level controls can be routed to both stereo busses - incredible for a FOH mix or the studio "two mix." The Mix Back's talkback microphone preamplifier is assignable to stereo masters 1 & 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate out. A 16-button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable. In addition, the Mix Back provides 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus out.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer Features:
- 16 x 12 x 2 X 2 monitor mixer
- Two stereo outputs, 12 mono outputs
- Two ADAT optical outs and two HearBus outputs
- 16 excellent mic/line inputs with passive split
- Channel inserts
- Signal/clip LED indicator
- 100Hz high-pass filter
- 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 & ST2)
- Switch-selectable effects 1-2 sends
- Two stereo Tip-ring-sleeve balanced effect returns
- Switch-assignable FX1/FX23 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses
- Bus inputs permit stacking multiple mixers
- Talkback microphone preamplifier assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output
- 16-button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output