Simple, Classic Vibe... with Million-dollar Tone!The PRS Mira has been wowing guitarists ever since Paul Reed Smith unleashed this beauty of an axe. First of all, it's an absolutely stunning value - the best way to get a Maryland-made PRS with all the artist-like attention to detail. Plus, this is just a great guitar, no question about it. The double cutaway gives you a classic look, while a duet of humbucking pickups pairs nicely with the solid mahogany body and neck for thick, full tone. And if you demand tonal versatility, you got it. Just coil-tap the humbucking pickups and it's like you've got a single coil-equipped axe AND a humbucking-baby all in one. Nice. And with a stoptail bridge for enduring sustain plus locking tuning pegs for super-stability, the PRS Mira is all about total tone and total playability. You cannot go wrong here.
Paul Reed Smith Mira Features at a Glance:
- Color: Vintage Mahogany
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Wide-thin carve
- Scale: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- No. of frets: 24
- Hardware: PRS Stoptail bridge/tailpiece
- Tuning machines: PRS 14:1 Phase II low-mass locking tuners
- Pickguard: Matching pickguard and truss rod cover
- Pickups: Mira Treble and Bass Humbucking pickups with coil tap
- Controls: Single volume, single tone, 3-way blade pickup selector, mini coil-tap toggle
- Includes hard shell case