Simple, Classic Vibe... with Million-dollar Tone!The PRS Mira has been wowing guitarists ever since Paul Reed Smith unleashed this beauty of an axe. First of all, it's an absolutely stunning value - the best way to get a Maryland-made PRS with all the artist-like attention to detail. Plus, this is just a great guitar, no question about it. The double cutaway gives you a classic look, while a duet of humbucking pickups pairs nicely with the solid mahogany body and neck for thick, full tone. This Mira sports PRS' Regular neck shape and abalone bird inlays. And if you demand tonal versatility, you got it. Just coil-tap the humbucking pickups and it's like you've got a single coil-equipped axe AND a humbucking-baby all in one. Nice. And with a stoptail bridge for enduring sustain plus locking tuning pegs for super-stability, the PRS Mira is all about total tone and total playability. You can't go wrong here.
Paul Reed Smith Mira Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Orange Cream
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Regular neck carve
- Scale: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Birds
- Hardware: PRS Stoptail bridge/tailpiece
- Tuning machines: PRS 14:1 Phase II low-mass locking tuners
- Pickups: Mira Treble and Bass Humbucking pickups with coil tap
- Controls: Single volume, single tone, 3-way blade pickup selector, mini coil-tap toggle