Discover the Fun of Analog Sound Creation!From classic synthpop pads to futuristic dubstep shrieks, the all-analog Arturia MiniBrute lets you shape, sculpt, tweak, and perfect any synth sound you dare to imagine. That's right, Arturia made a genuine analog synth - no digital emulation or fancy bells and whistles here. And what's more, it's absolutely AMAZING! In fact, if you're an old-school synth nut, the MiniBrute will put you back in touch with all of the things that made sound creation fun and exciting in the first place. This badboy's all about hands-on controls. If tweaking and blending six different oscillator waveforms and sound sources, instantly sliding ADSR envelopes into position, dialing in LFO modulation to six different parameters, and grabbing ahold of an actual Steiner-Parker 2-pole filter sound like your kind of thing, then you need an Arturia MiniBrute.
Let's start off with the oscillator. Few analog synths can boast a total of six separate waveforms and sound sources, and the ones that come close tend to feature passe sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waves. That's where the MiniBrute takes a sharp turn toward Awesomeville. In addition to a dual-waveform sub-octave generator, a white noise generator, and an external input (killer for vocals and guitar), the MinBrute's also got a square wave oscillator with pulse-width modulation, plus a harmonically rich Ultrasaw and a MASSIVE-sounding Metalizer triangle wave - toys you won't find those on any other synth!
Speaking of which, the MiniBrute also hooks you up with Arturia's Brute Factor, which lets you add a whole additional level of grit and saturation to your sound. Now add a killer LFO section, aftertouch, and a heavyweight arpeggiator, and you're in business! But wait, there's more. The MiniBrute may be a 100% analog mono-synth, but it's also equipped with MIDI (both the 5-pin and the USB verities), as well as CV output. That means it's ready to drop right into your rig. What are you waiting for? Order your Arturia MiniBrute analog synthesizer from GearNuts.com today!
Arturia MiniBrute Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Features at a Glance:
- Fun and inspiring all-analog monophonic synthesizer that makes sound creation a blast
- 25-note keyboard with velocity, aftertouch, pitch and modulation wheels
- Unique design developed in partnership with synth guru Yves Usson
- 100% analog signal path - no digital controls or menus
- Multi-wave oscillator section features three different waveforms, a sub-octave generator, and a white noise generator
- Two unique oscillator types, Ultrasaw and Metalizer, give you unexplored sonic territory to play with
- External input lets you blend in sources such as vocals and guitars
- Flexible filter section features a genuine Steiner-Parker 2-pole filter - the same kind found on the legendary Steiner-Parker Synthacon
- Filter and amp envelopes feature ADSR sliders for quick access and instant visual feedback
- Both envelopes responses vary from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Arturia's original Brute Factor control lets you spice up your sound with the twist of a knob
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI sync, and arpeggiator sync, as well as a number of assignment knobs, including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch, and Amp
- Advanced arpeggiator includes selectors for octaves, modes, steps, and swing
- Vibrato LFO with 3 modes (sine, trill up, trill down)
- Assignable aftertouch
- Portamento gives you smooth gliding sounds
- Heavy Duty aluminum enclosure
built to travel
- Includes USB, MIDI, and CV connectivity