World-tour-grade Protection from Gator!
When you've got to subject your lunchbox-style guitar amplifier head to the horrors of traveling, trust the Gator G-Tour ATA Tour Case. It's made from heavy-duty plywood, with a PVC exterior that even TSA can't destroy. And its rugged, ATA-approved latches and hardware will make sure your amp stays secure even throughout a world tour. The G-Tour ATA Tour Case is made for smaller lunchbox amps like the Vox Night Train, Mesa/Boogie Mini Rectifier/TA-15, Orange Dark Terror/Jim Root Terror/Tiny Terror, or the Blackstar HT-1RH. But whatever you've got, if it fits in the 13" x 7" x 7.5" internal dimensions, it'll be safe and sound inside your Gator G-Tour ATA Tour Case.Gator G-Tour ATA Tour Case for Lunchbox Amplifiers Features at a Glance:
- ATA wood flight case for lunchbox-style guitar amplifiers
- Plywood construction, with PVC exterior - built to withstand abuse
- Heavy-duty latches and hardware
- EVA Dur interior protection
- Internal dimensions: 13" x 7" x 7.5"
- Exterior dimensions: 15" x 9.25" x 9"
- Weight : 8 lbs.
|Gator G-Tour Lunchbox Amp ATA Tour Case - Small Specs: