No More Tap Dancing!Leave the toe-tapping, hot-stepper act for Dancing With the Stars. With the Mini Effect Gizmo, you can easily control your pedals. This compact switcher lets you switch five pedals with a single MIDI control button. With one swithc, you can turn on any or all of the five connected pedals. Cool! Plus, since the RJM Music Mini Effect Gizmo features five true-bypass audio loops, your tone stays intact. There's even a Click Stopper feature that makes sure switching is quiet. Easy to program, easy to use, RJM Music's Mini Effect Gizmo is a gotta-have for the high-tech guitarist!
RJM Music Mini Effect Gizmo Features at a Glance:
- 5 relay switched audio loops, wired in series
- Any loop can be used as a split point, allowing for 3/1, 2/2 and 1/3 splits. (Can be used to run some effects in front of the amp and some in the amp's effects loop, for example)
- Buffered and unbuffered inputs
- Click Stopper output and non-Click Stopper output
- Internal voltage conversion provides +/-15 volts to the buffer and Click Stopper for maximum headroom and audio performance.
- 256 presets, arranged in two banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI In jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Can also chain phantom power through the MIDI Thru/Out jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 1.6 inches
- Power requirements: 9VDC or 9VAC @ 200mA