MIDI Rig Control!The RJM Mini Amp Gizmo is the missing link between your MIDI controller and your amp. With one MIDI cable, this small footprint adapter lets you control the footswitchable features of your amp from your MIDI equipped effects pedal or the same MIDI controller you use to control your effects modules. All you need is the right adapter between the Mini Amp Gizmo your amps and your set. You can break out its 8-pin out to four 1.4" Tip-ring-sleeve plugs or any number of manufacturer-specific footswitch inputs. With up to eight switches that support latch and momentary switching circuitry, the Mini Amp Gizmo lets you control even highly complex amps.
By using only premium relays and electrically isolated switching jacks, the Mini Amp Gizmo protects your sound from nasty ground loop hums. Storage for a total of 256 different programs lets you quickly reconfigure the Mini Amp Gizmo for use with different setups. Programming the Mini Amp Gizmo is just a matter of accessing its brain-dead really simple front panel buttons and LEDs, and the whole process takes only seconds to complete. And the entire unit is contained in a low profile, powder-coated steel case that's completely road worthy.
RJM Mini Amp Gizmo MIDI to Amp Footswitch Controller Features:
- Store 256 programs
- Its 8-pin DIN switching jack makes it simple to connect to any amp
- Both latching and momentary switching supported
- Solid and durable powder-coated steel case
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- MIDI in, out/thru
- Really simple programmability using the front panel buttons and LEDs
- Control virtually every amp on the market
- Transfer program data to and from a computer or between two Mini Amp Gizmos
- AC adapter included
- 1 x 8-pin "To Amplifier" out