Big Reverb Sound without the Big Expense!We all know that effects add that extra "something" to your recordings. You can't sound like a million dollar studio without a dose of signal processing taking your tracks to the next level. But what's sweet is that Alesis found a way to pack expensive-sounding effects, into the MicroVerb 4 — an affordable processor that fits right into your rack. You've got over 200 programs in this thing. There's everything from reverb to delay, chorus to flange... and you'll love getting creative with the multieffects. Right on the front panel of the MicroVerb 4, you've got two knobs to customize the programs. And, of course, you can save your edit programs into the 100-space user bank.
And for your MIDI fiends, you'll be glad to know the Alesis MicroVerb 4 features MIDI inputs. That means you can take control of program changes and modulation straight from your favorite piece of MIDI gear. Pretty cool, right? So if you're thinking about diving into the deep pool of digital effects — here's an awesome place to start. The MicroVerb 4 gives you a tasteful (and big!) selection of the effects you're going to want and need, while keeping your pocket happy too.
Alesis MicroVerb 4 Reverb and Multieffects Processor Features at a Glance:
- 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
- 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
- Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
- Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
- Pro-grade 18-bit A/D and D/A processing ensures quality
- MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source