Crank the Tube for Vintage Tone!Tired of dry, lifeless recordings? Quit making them then! Grab an Alesis MicTube Solo and soak your signals in vintage vibe. With inputs for mic, instrument, and line level signals, you'll be plugging everything into this guy. Alesis gives you all the features you need right on the front panel, so it's simple to get pro-quality recordings without spending an hour tweaking controls.
Need record an instrument directly without losing its character? Plug into the hi-Z input, crank the Drive control, and hold on! In fact, try out that Drive control on anything - by controlling exactly how much of that tube flavor your signal gets, you've got a whole world of tone to explore. You can even send lifeless recordings through the line-level inputs - just work that Drive control for instant resurrection! The low-noise design makes sure you're getting vintage tone without vintage hiss, so what are you waiting for? Get the Alesis MicTube Duo!
Alesis MicTube Solo Features at a Glance:
- Mic, Line, and Instrument level inputs for virtually any recording task
- Drive control lets you decide how much tube-tone your signal gets
- Vintage-style VU meter looks cool and tells you what your signal's up to
- Low-noise design for great sound quality
- Small size means this can find a space in any studio