Best-selling Mic Stand!!
If you're using mics, you obviously need stands. And smart folks flock to the best-selling MS7701TB stand for good reason. Yeah, it's pretty affordable — and that matters when you need three or four in your studio or practice space. It's more, though, about how much stand you get for the money here. The On-Stage Stands MS7701TB is a seriously sturdy piece of work. It's made out of hybrid sheet metal, so it's basically unbreakable. Even the clutch is made out of heavy-duty zinc. What's cool too is that you can adjust the stand anywhere between 36"-63" tall, so you can get it high enough for your overhead drum mics. And the boom arm shoots out anywhere between 19" and 33" for launching over huge pedalboards or whatever you have to work around. Need a stand? The MS7701TB is a winner.On-Stage Stands MS7701TB Telescoping Microphone Stand Features at a Glance:
- Best-selling microphone stand with sturdy tri-leg base
- Rugged boom arm telescopes from 19" to 33" for flexibility
- Boom arm removes and stand collapses flat for easy transport
- Adjustable from 36"-63" high to accommodate a range of miking needs
- Dependable hardware, including a zinc mid-point clutch and a T-bar adjuster
|On-Stage Stands MS7701TB Telescoping Euro Boom Mic Stand Specs:
||36 - 64"