Genuine Manley Tube Tone!It's time to upgrade your front end with a pre that's got it where it counts! The Manley Mono Microphone Preamplifier has everything you need and nothing you don't. A peek under the hood reveals a bare minimum of circuitry, which means your sound is clean and clear since there's nothing extraneous in between your mic and your recording deck. The Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier is dead simple to operate. Just set the gain and the input attenuation and hit record!
But that doesn't mean the Mono Microphone Preamplifier can't be colorful. The gain and attenuation knobs work together to shape the sound. Every component inside the Mono Microphone Preamplifier is audiophile-quality and handwired with silver solder. Hand-selected tubes ensure the lowest noise floor possible and like everything Manley builds, the Mono Microphone Preamplifier would withstand nuclear war and not even sound different afterwards. The Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier is also a popular DI, imparting that special Manley tube magic on your signal.
Tubes Rule! That's the sentiment EveAnna Manley and Manley Labs screams from the mountain top. And judging from the way Manley Labs gear sounds, tubes could very well rule! All of Manley's gear is designed and crafted in Chino, CA, and nothing but premium components are used. The end result is some of the finest gear you can put in your rack. If you're serious about your sound, get Manley and hear what you've been missing!
Manley Mono Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance:
- Manley input transformers with pure nickel laminations in mu-metal case.
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 10Hz-60KHz
- Mic input Phase Reverse switch
- Hi-Z (100KW) 1/4" Direct Input
- Noiseless conductive plastic INPUT attenuators
- 2400W mic input Z; 48V phantom power built-in
- <0.05% THD @ 1Khz S/N ratio: 80dB
- Adjustable Feedback/Gain switch selects 2.5dB steps between 40 & 50dB of gain
- Hi-current drive 50 ohm Z unbalanced output
- Auto Mute w/ warm-up delay for power up/down
- Maximum input (with input pad fully open): 450mV
- Maximum output: +32dBm; 70Volts RMS
- Max. output (into 600 ohm load): (+15dBm)