This Studio-quality Mic Goes with You!NOTE: This item includes a Lightning cable.
Now, you CAN take it with you - a studio-quality mic, that is! Apogee's MiC USB condenser microphone packs studio-grade performance into a go-anywhere chassis that travels extremely well. Plug the MiC straight into your Mac, iPad, or iPhone and put astounding audio quality right into your favorite recording or production apps. If you make podcasts or field recordings, you're going to love how well this MiC works. Want to up the audio quality for video? Here's your microphone. The MiC's compact design makes it a perfect travel companion for your iOS device - you'll have the ultimate ultra-portable studio rig!
Apogee didn't skimp on the good stuff with the MiC. This little guy is a true-blue cardioid condenser microphone - just like you'd find in a fancy studio. But, the MiC is built for maximum ease of use and total portability. A handy gain control on the side of the MiC lets you dial in just the right amount of level. You can check said level right on the microphone, thanks to an easy-to-read LED. And, forget about that tangle of cables and interfaces and preamps. Just plug MiC straight into your Mac or iOS device and you're good to go. Anywhere!
Apogee MiC USB Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Studio-quality condenser microphone with USB convenience - at a great price
- Incredibly easy-to-use connectivity and gain control
- Onboard LED lets you check levels - right on the mic
- Perfect for podcasting, audio and video recording, and capturing live events
- Compact and portable design makes it a perfect companion for your iOS device
- Comes complete with a desktop tripod and cables
- Mac Core Audio support - not Windows compatible
- Confirmed compatibility with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, and iPad (requires iOS 4.3 or later)