A Maschine You Can Take Anywhere!Native Instruments' Maschine just got smaller... and more affordable! Maschine Mikro gives you the entire Maschine software environment, including ALL of the included content of the original Maschine, plus a compact hardware controller that's perfect for smaller setups and on-the-go music creation. You even get a full version of NI's Massive software synth, with over 1,300 mind-bending sounds - how cool is that!? Even with its compact controller, Maschine Mikro gives you impressive hardware integration, allowing you to take hands-on control over this amazing sequencing and sampling workstation. New the the world of Maschine? Prepare to be blown away!
Plug-in, or plug-in host? It's totally up to you. the Maschine environment lets you approach music creation any way you like. Whether you're slicing up your favorite breaks, or sequencing any VST or AU plug-in in your library, you're going to love how flexible music creation is with Maschine Mikro. Into step sequencing? No problem. Or, you can record on the fly MPC-style. Eight groups, each with 16 sounds allow you to load up to 128 different sounds, samples, loops, or virtual instruments. Talk about powerful! And since Maschine Mikro comes with the complete 6GB Maschine content library, you've got all the sounds you need to get started, right out of the box!
One of the coolest things about the Maschine Mikro and the Maschine environment is its tight hardware integration. Once you master the Maschine Mikro hardware, making music becomes as easy as breathing. From the Maschine Mikro controller itself, you can lay down new patterns, edit samples, and perform most of the major functions in the Maschine software.
Write patterns and combine them into scenes, then mix and match your scenes to create entire songs. You can even load up sounds, including any sound in the massive KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE library, just by dialing in the powerful categorical browser. And since it's available from the Maschine Mikro hardware interface, you don't even have to touch your mouse. And since Native Instruments is constantly updating and improving the Maschine environment, there's no telling what will come next.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Music Creation System Features:
- The same ultra-flexible environment as the original Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
- Color: White
- Tight hardware integration gives you impressive hands-on control over most of the functions of the Maschine software
- Includes full version of NI's Massive software synthesizer, with over 1,300 sounds
- The performance of a hardware groove box, with the flexibility of software
- Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in means you can instantly dive back into your project
- Frequent software updates means Maschine Mikro continues to evolve to meet your needs
- Shortcuts on the Mikro hardware controller provide quick access to key functions in the Maschine software, which are also easily accessed via the computer's mouse and keyboard.
- 16 highly-sensitive, color-coded pads with velocity and after-touch
- One master knob for several software functions
- One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display
- 28 backlit buttons for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, so you never have to pack a power supply
- Create and arrange patterns using the built-in sequencer.
- Program beats with a step sequencer, or record in real time
- Fluid song arrangement uses patterns, groups, and scenes, allowing you to combine loops and patterns in creative and original ways
- Classic groove box functions include 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link and note repeat
- High-performance sampler allows you to record internal or external sources (sound card required)
- Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
- Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato, and glide options
- Powerful slicing via transient detection, fixed grid, or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
- Destructive sample editing, including truncate, normalize, reverse, and other useful functions
- Convenient import of your own samples, including support for REX2 files and MPC programs
- Vintage sampling modes emulate the sound of the MPC60 and SP1200
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments and 3rd party manufacturers.
- Easy-to-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive Maschine library
- Supports NIS NI sound format, allowing you to browse and load the presets of all KOMPLETE 8 versions directly from the Maschine browser
- 16 sound slots available in each of the 8 groups
- One instrument and up to 4 effect plug-ins can be opened in each sound slot
- Easily automate sampler, effects, and plug-in parameters
- Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
- Get started using the new hosting possibility with the included REAKTOR, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG PLAYER plug-ins and sounds from KOMPLETE ELEMENTS (delivered via download)
- Also contains 22 high-quality effects, including reverbs, filters, and EQs, as well as creative effects such as Grain Delay, Ice Verb, and Freq Shifter
- Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST/AU instrument, followed by three chainable effects
- Drag and drop audio or MIDI files directly to your DAW, or drag samples directly from your computer into Maschine's sound slots
- Conveniently bounce songs or individual patterns as 8-, 16- and 24-bit WAV files, or drag and drop them directly to your DAW
- Instant navigation: Open several instances of Maschine Mikro in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using a single controller
- Run Maschine and Maschine Mikro in parallel as two independent VST, AU or RTAS plug-ins with in your host DAW - for additional tactile control in the studio