We've Got Your WeaponThe Fender Modern Player Marauder is the reincarnation of a rare '60s Fender. If it's distinctive you want, the Marauder is definitely that. You get a comfortable offset-waist body, a fast C-shaped neck capped with a 9.5"-radius rosewood 'board and jumbo frets, and a vintage-style trem. The electronics are the kicker: a Jazzmaster pickup in the neck position serves up gobs of single-coil spank, while the Fender Triplebucker at the bridge (that's right: 3 coils) gives you massive, volcanic tone. We've got your weapon: Fender's Modern Player Marauder.
Fender Modern Player Marauder Features at a Glance:
- A truly distinctive, great-sounding Fender
- Body Material: Koto
- C-shape maple neck, gloss polyester finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 22 jumbo frets
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Triplebucker humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Modern Player Jazzmaster single-coil
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass Knobs
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.