An Amazing All-in-one Software Sampler!
In true MOTU fashion, MachFive 3 pushes the boundaries of software sampling technology, giving you the kind of power and flexibility that sampling enthusiasts have been dreaming about for years. MachFive 3 comes with a massive 45GB sound library - but that's just the surface of this incredible sampling environment. When you dive into the heart of MachFive 3, you'll find layers upon layers of incredible sampling possibilities. Start by loading up the sounds you want. Go ahead, any sound will do. In fact, there are only a rare few sample formats MachFive 3 doesn't support. From there, the fun begins.
When you start exploring its powerful built-in sound-shaping options, MachFive 3 turns into a complete sampling playground. Want to morph your sample into a loop? No problem. Add some effects? You got it. MachFive 3 comes loaded with 47 amazing effects, including an rich and detailed convolution reverb. Want to get really tweaky? Prepare to be blown away! With 11 discrete synthesis engines, including unlimited multi-point envelopes and tempo sync functions, MachFive 3 lets you create virtually any sound you can imagine. What's more, MachFive 3 features IRCAM's finest time-stretching and pitch-shifting tools - a sound designer's dream-come-true!
With all of this power and flexibility, you might assume that you need a degree in sampling and synthesis to learn your way around MOTU's MachFive 3... but you'd be wrong. Actually, MachFive 3's user interface takes full advantage of the easy-to-use 3rd-generation UVI Engine. This remarkable interface makes otherwise-intimidating functions such as MachFive 3's unlimited-layer scripting easy to grasp. Plus, the UVI Engine is totally bulletproof, so whether you're running MachFive 3 in standalone mode or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW, you can count on its rock-solid reliability.
MOTU MachFive 3 Software Sampler Features:
- Powerful sampling software/plug-in perfect for any kind of music creation and sound design
- Massive 45GB sound library (7 DVDs) features loops, phrases, sounds, and advanced multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by state-of-the-art scripting technology
- Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one easy-to-use window
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers delivers ultra-realistic multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers
- Cutting-edge time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute
- Universal support for all major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats allows for consolidated sound library management
- Internal graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels
- Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you determine
- Advanced, yet accessible modular synthesis architecture with eleven sound engines and flexible modulation matrix
- Full-screen editing lets you dive into a rich sound design environment with comprehensive automation and modulation
- Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops. Layer synths and sample-based parts
- 3rd-generation UVI Engine interface
- Submix to 17 stereo output pairs
- Disk streaming conserved RAM and shortens load times
- Unlimited polyphony with ultra-low software latency
To qualify for this crossgrade, you must be able to provide proof-of-registration for at least one of the following products:
- Ableton Live
- EastWest Play
- E-MU Emulator X2
- Apple Logic (any version with the EXS24)
- GigaStudio (any version)
- Steinberg HALion
- KVR Yellow Tools Independence
- Native Instruments Kontakt (any version)
- Quantum Leap Goliath
- Propellorhead Reason
- IK Multimedia SampleTank
- Avid Structure