Your Ultimate Rhythm-production Station!
- Machinedrum SPS-1 UW MKII + User Manual
- Machinedrum SPS-1UW Site Sounds
Sound Pack 01 : Deep Rhythms
Deep Rhythms is filled to the brim with dubby and bass-heavy sounds. No external processing used.
Sound Pack 02 : Mo' Town
Mo' Town can function as a starting point in any soul or r'n'b oriented production. No external processing used.
Sound Pack 03 : Indie Twist
Indie Twist comes in hand when wanting to fuse drum machines and guitars together. No external processing used.
Sound Pack 04 : Teachers and Preachers
Teachers and Preachers serves the jazz and funk community with tailor made material. No external processing used.
- Sound Pack 05 : New Glitz New Glitz offers disco sounds upgraded for the dance floors of today. No external processing used.
Sound Pack 06 : Gritty Beats
Gritty Beats consists of raw samples especially suited for hip-hop producers. No external processing used.
Sound Pack 07 : UK Waves
UK Waves gives a taste of the fast-paced British club scene. No external processing used.
- Sound Pack 08 : Mondo Gizmo Mondo Gizmo is not for the faint-hearted. Weird circuits in action! No external processing used.
- Sound Pack 09 : Arcadix Arcadix embodies the gaming consoles of yesteryear. Analog data zaps galore. No external processing used.
- Sound Pack 10 : Patch Beats Patch Beats pays a modular tribute to all venerable old beat boxes out there. No external processing used.
- TRX Synthesis 1 An example of a pattern consisting of only TRX machines.
- TRX Synthesis 2 Pattern made using only TRX machines. The wobble bass is a result of some creative TRX tweaking.
- EFM Synthesis 1 The EFM machines are ideal not only for percussive sounds, but also for making melodies.
- EFM Synthesis 2 The EFM machines and the Master Effects working together.
- E12 Synthesis 1 With careful programming it is possible to radically alter the sound of the E12 machines.
- E12 Synthesis 2 This 1980's vibe is made possible by the E12 synthesis method.
- PI Synthesis 1 The PI machines can produce really bass heavy sounds.
- PI Synthesis 2 The PI machines can sound both natural and extreme.
Elektron user Cenk Sayinli has produced this excellent sound example. No instruments apart from the Machinedrum UW were used.
Check out more of his work at http://www.myspace.com/dataline
This brilliant Machinedrum only-snipped is made by Manuel Odendahl. Both samples and synthesis methods were used.
Check out more of his work at http://ruinwesen.com
- Banjo Horse Heavily processed samples enhanced with extensive bursts of the Machinedrum reverb.
- Clubbing Dance floor demo tune incorporating some of the Machinedrum UW factory samples.
- Darker Dark, jazzy and brooding. The Machinedrum UW can sound the way you want it to.
- End The War Spastic breakbeat sample treatment. Instant madness made easy by the Machinedrum UW.
- Spatial One Machinedrum only. As you can hear, the different synthesis methods complement each other very well.
We rummaged through the Elektron vault and found this really cool old Machinedrum demo that we thought we'd share with you.
By Splank! aka Zombie Nation. Hear more here: http://www.myspace.com/zombienation
A demo showing the melodic capabilites of the Machinedrum.
By Nils Odegaard.
- Singalong Some classic techno made possible by the Machinedrum.
- Snapshot A funky Machinedrum pattern made by Elektron user extraordinaire Nils Odegaard
- Stomper Random waveform LFO's manipulating samples.
This latest Machinedrum SPS-1 UW MKII+ ships with a +Drive, which increases its storage capability. You can hold over 16,000 patterns, 8,000 kits, and 6,000 samples internally. And you can use the included TM-1 interface for quick backups and sample transfers.
Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1UW MKII Drum Synth/Sequencer Features at a Glance:
- Drum Synthesizer/Sampler/Sequencer
- Includes +Drive expansion for 128 snapshots and over 6000 ROM samples
- 5 x MD synths
- 2.5MB sample memory
- 130 MD machines
- 64-step sequencer
- 16-track sequencer
- 16-part effect system
- Stereo master effects
- 16 x LFOs
- 6 audio outputs
- 2 audio inputs
- Full real-time control
- 12-bit dynamic sampling
- Compact high-quality design
- Large backlit LCD