FireStudio Remote! YES!This optional MSR remote control for the PreSonus Firestudio provides volume, dim, mute mono, and speaker switching plus the ability to switch between surround and stereo mode.
The MSR (Monitor Station Remote) is a complete surround capable desktop remote control delivering the ability to switch between Track, Mix and Surround modes, plus talkback, dim, mute, mono and dual headphone amps. With the MSR, Track Mode delivers nine stereo mixes for monitoring in headphones during tracking. Mix Mode allows the user to switch between three sets of stereo monitors, and Surround Mode enables 5.1 surround control for mixing in surround sound.
MSR - Monitor Station Remote Features:
- Two headphone amplifiers
- Three modes for fast and intense production:
- track: 9 stereo mixes available during tracking
- mix: switch between 3 sets of stereo monitors
- surround: enables 5.1 surround
- Switch between surround and stereo talkback, dim, mute, mono and more
- Main speaker volume control
- Connects via Cat-5 cable