More Than Just Monitor Control!The JBL MSC1 pulls off 3-in-1 action, giving you maximum value (and mixes that translate better than ever before). Just what do we mean here? Well, the MSC1 makes it easy to switch between three different stereo inputs and between two sets of studio monitors. That's essential for checking your mixes... and for all-around studio navigation. You control the volume with the huge knob in the middle of the unit. The MSC1 gets much, much, much cooler, though.
See that funny-looking microphone in the picture? That's a measurement microphone that comes include. Pair that with the built-in Room Mode Correction (RMC) technology, and you can take real measurements of the way you room responds... then rely on your MSC1 to correct the audio to match your room. What that boils down to is the sound of a finely tuned room... without the need for heaps of acoustic treatment all over the place. The low end is tighter, you don't have those issues with room modes and boundary conditions... it's like you're in a great control room, no matter what acoustic shape your room is in. This is the same technology JBL packed into their famous LSR Series of studio monitors... and now it's yours for a real bargain, especially when you factor in all of the audio control you get for the price.
Take charge of how you hear your audio and how well you hear it. The JBL MSC1 is your 3-in-1 audio command center.
JBL MSC1 Monitor Controller with Room Correction Features at a Glance:
- Master Volume Control
- A/B Speaker Select
- A/B/C input Source Select
- Subwoofer Output with Level and Selectable Crossover Frequency
- Adjustable Low Frequency and High Frequency Speaker EQ
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- Monitor Mute Control
- RMC On/Bypass Control
- Adjustable input gain with Signal Present and Clip indicator
- Can be used with any studio monitor system
- Inputs A, B / C: 4 Balanced ¼" TRS, 2 Unbalanced RCA
- Outputs A, B and Subwoofer: 5 Balanced ¼" TRS
- Headphone: Stereo ¼"
- RMC Mic In/Out: ⅛" TRS
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows and Mac compatible