Primo Studio Monitor StandFirst-class column monitor stands! The MS-90 stands from Ultimate Support not only look awesome - they provide rock-solid support for your important studio monitors. More than that, these stands offer space-saving features to cable reduce clutter in your studio. How do they pull it off? The MS-90's rugged aluminum column features three internal channels, so you can run audio and power cables separately, then fill the third channel with shot or sand if you seek the utmost in stability. That means you won't have cables running down the back to trip over (or to look unsightly) when you have to crawl behind you desk and re-route other cables. That's reason enough to go with the MS-90 stands.
Ultimate Support, though, pulled out the stops with the MS MKII series, by giving the MS-90's column smart decoupling features that keep your monitor stands from sending vibrations down to the floor and muddying your sound. Not the least of these features are the four included sound decoupling pads that aim to stabilize monitors of varying sizes - while providing a classy, integrated look.
Avoid the pitfalls of a clumsy, rickety monitor stands and go with a classy, strong, made-with-you-in-mind monitor stand solution: the MS-90 from Ultimate Support!
Ultimate Support MS-90 Monitor Stands Features:
- Premium column monitor stand pair
- Includes four non-marring, sound-decoupling pads to stabilize monitors of varying sizes
- Column constructed from rugged 6000-series aluminum
- Column features two internal cable channels and one for shot or sand
- Die-cast aluminum base with wobble-free contacts and included rubber feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty