Miking Needs? Count on GearNuts!
The Atlas Sound MS25E is designed to stand up to the most pro of studio recording needs. That's because this heavy-duty microphone stand features an built-in air suspension system, designed to protect your sensitive microphones. Beyond that, the Atlas Sound MS25E is totally adjustable, to go with varying setups. It can extend up to 62" in height, thanks to its oversized 7/8" and 1-1/8" diameter tube assembly. In addition to an ebony finish and a decorative cover, there's also a triangular cast base, providing stability you can trust, built-in the Atlas Sound MS25E.Atlas Sound MS25E Features:
- Ideal for a Wide range of Studio, Recording, and Performance applications
- Non-reflective Ebony Epoxy
- Manufactured to High Quality Standards
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Receive Max Stability from 15" Weighted Triangular Base with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
|Atlas Sound MS25E - Ebony Specs:
||38 - 62"