World-class Reverb for Your Studio!Just so you know... You need an iLok 2 to use this software.
If you're still not mixing your music with Lexicon reverb, the MPX Native Reverb plug-in leaves you no excuse! It's got seven classic Lexicon reverb types in a single plug-in at a ridiculously low price. In case you haven't heard, Lexicon has set the industry standard for amazing reverb effects - for over 40 years. Countless award-winning vocal and instrumental performances only came alive once they were bathed in the warm, liquidy richness of Lexicon reverb. And up until MPX Native Reverb, you'd spend a pretty penny getting even close to the same quality in your home or project studio. So let's see - you get legendary Lexicon reverb, an incredibly easy-to-use interface that keeps you in your creative zone, and tons of studio presets to get you started. That pretty much makes the Lexicon MPX Native Reverb a must-have for your studio!
Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Seven Lexicon reverb types packed into one easy-to-use interface at a great price
- Keeps you feeling creative without getting stuck in long menus or multiple parameter windows
- In/out level meters help you keep your signal levels in check
- Spectrogram display tells you what frequencies your reverb is taking up, to help you make mix decisions
- Works with Mac/PC in RTAS, AU, and VST plug-in formats